Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Chill in the Air and I Love It!

There is a chill in the air and can I just say I LOVE it!?!?!?! The plants seem to be responding as well. My one little echeveria is turning a pretty coral color and the new Kalanchoe fantastics are turning this really pretty ruby color. It is so neat to watch things change. I wish now I had the before photo for the Kalanchoe! My husband said they would turn, I just didn't think that fast. I have been having a great morning walking around watering everything. It is so pretty outside. The Monarchs seem to have come and gone, I have not seen one for about three days now, though the dragonflies and bees are still full force buzzing around. I will post a photo of the one echeveria and then the Kalanchoe, we have two - the fantastic and the thyrisflora but the fantastic is turning colors. Both are really pretty. I am deciding what to put in the front planter. I keep changing my mind.

1 comment:

  1. You are right, plants are beginning to respond to the cooler days and brighter days. My California plants are finally happy. I still have a few monarchs and the occasional hummingbird. They had better be getting on their way before tit is too late.

    ReplyDelete