Tuesday, February 22, 2011

How Pretty Are These?



One thing that I love about having the nursery is all the pretty plants and flowers. I have learned so much in the short time I have been doing this. My husband I feel knows everything, but I am still a work in progress and am loving every second of it. Today we got in these really unusual pretty flowers, they are called Helleborus. I love them!!!! I put some under the Fatsias and the color combination looks pretty I think. I am sure I will keep moving them but that is where they are for now.

Things are starting to bud and starting to wake up and get ready for spring. They say there will be another freeze- just please not one like the three days of sitting in the teens I hope. That was painful. I am ready for spring, make no mistake. I do not think I am alone in this.... I think everyone is ready for spring.


1 comment:

  1. I would love another Hellebore and want to come over to your nursery to get some. Tell me again where you are.

    ReplyDelete