Sunday, February 27, 2011

Meet Peat

Meet Peat. Peat as in Peat Moss. He walked up to Michael one day at the nursery about a month ago and I don't know who adopted who but he's ours and we are his now. He is the sweetest most lovable kitten I have ever had. This is a photo of Peat up in one of the Monterrey Oak trees, he flies up there in about 3 seconds flat. When he is not up in the tree, he is helping us water and weed, or greeting a customer (all of which have fallen in love with him). The photo below is a pretty good summation of how he spends his day when not helping us or greeting the customers.
He has a bed that I have brought for him and he goes between the bed and the chair. Normally half of his body is hanging off the chair as he sleeps.

Here is Peat helping me in the greenhouse. Don't know what I would do without him.
Just had to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment