Thursday, March 10, 2011

Have a blooming good day!

Jerusalem Sage

Spider Aloe
Mexican Thornless Lime
Mountain Laurel, love these blooms, they look like bunches of grapes
Aloe petricola bloom

I have been having fun running around taking photos of all the new blooms so I thought I'd share. Have to admit loving this weather and crossing everything I have we don't have another freeze. I am not a winter person, hence I live in Texas. It is fun to visit for a weekend or maybe just maybe a week but other than that, I am a not a fan of the cold. Things have been really busy making new buds, flowers, growing, it is so exciting.
I am anxiously awaiting all the budding plants and trees - everything seems ready to pop. I have already posted my favorite, the Lion's Tail, (the Leonotis) but am starting to wonder as things start to open it might have some competition...
I love my new camera I have to say yet again, the difference in the photos is amazing. Thank you again to my sweet husband not only for the camera, but the new lens as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment