Friday, May 27, 2011

Haven't Felt Like Blogging

Peat's Gone.  I cannot express how sad I/we are.  To type it makes it real which I guess is why I hadn't blogged about it.  He has been missing since Sunday.  We have walked and walked and called and called and nothing. I am hoping that he is off with the other neighborhood kitties having a good time and just has not decided to come back yet.  We have put up signs and tried to stay positive but it is getting hard to attempt to stay positive and keep up a brave face.  I am hoping he turns up soon or we get a call that someone has found him/finds him soon. I posted a few pics in case someone reading this sees him.


3 comments:

  1. Jennifer@threedogsinagarden
    I am so sad for you and poor little Peat. I do hope he comes home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry; such a sadness. I'm also a kitty lover and our fur babies are part of the family. I wish I could help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to hear that Peat has disappeared. When I visited your nursery with my friend we were both enchanted by how sweet he was. I hope somehow he returns, or is returned.

    ReplyDelete